Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Arkansas Resident Dials in on Hang-Ups with Felony Robocall Ban

As an Arkansas resident, I was gleeful this morning when I hung up from a spoofed robocall to learn that Governor Asa Hutchinson has signed a bill, with the urging and participation of Attorney General Leslie Rutledge, which makes it a felony to robocall people in Arkansas or to spoof your number to mask your true location. Presumably, it will take some time and prosecutions to have an effect. However, I fear it will fail to have any impact at all. Is The Battle Against Robocalls Already Lost? Since 2015, the federal government handed out over $200 million in fines

The post Arkansas Resident Dials in on Hang-Ups with Felony Robocall Ban appeared first on CCN



source https://www.ccn.com/arkansas-resident-dials-in-on-hang-ups-with-felony-robocall-ban

READ MORE http://bit.ly/2VwjPAB

from Cryptocurrency News http://bit.ly/2Z2Sfx3
via IFTTT Join Robinhood and we'll both get a stock like Apple, Ford, or Sprint for free. Make sure you use my link. http://bit.ly/2G2HXWf Email me at justplanegonefilms@gmail.com after signing up with my link, and I will personally help you with choosing which stocks to invest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Highs for This Gold Stock This Gold Stock Continues To Make...

Stocks! Stocks! Updated Daily! What to Invest? Check back here daily! Invest Now! Invest Early! Stocks Stocks Stocks! New Highs for This G...